Monday, August 11, 2008

Picture Party

Am still recovering from two days of painting,


one day of partying,


and (at least) two weeks of Emotional Distress over First Birthday + First Day of Kindergarten, plus one Really Super Bad Trip To Target with my children today. So you get the pictures now, the words later.

Less talky. More sleepy. Must. Crash. On. Couch. Now. CONK.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her cake is absolutely incredible!! Love it Love it!! Sorry I missed getting to eat it. See you soon. andrea

Anonymous said...

I think you need to make a Kara for Kara and mail it to me. Her birthday is in December. :)

Anonymous said...

Um, that would be CAKE for Kara. I don't need another Kara!

Anonymous said...

oh. my. gosh. That cake is beautiful! and the wall looks wonderful too! :)

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I cannot believe she is one year old already!! And she justs gets prettier and prettier too!

I am so jealous of that cake. My birthday is the 25th, send me one please. K, thanks.

~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

The painting looks great! Love those color browns. Wish I would have let you borrow my kids... they love peeling wallpaper *glaces angrily at wall next to computer*

Beautiful birthday cake, beautiful birthday girl! She's a sweetie!

~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica said...

I love your kitchen. The cake looks awesome and Delaney is adorable. Was she mad that Seth was taking her off the trike, or mad that she was on it? Good luck on Thursday!

Anonymous said...

My son thinks Delaney's cake is "super cool." :) Also, my daughter got that Radio Flyer bike for her first birthday and absolutely LOVED it. So, even though it looks like Delaney would rather be anywhere else but on that bike in that picture, trust me, she is going to love it too! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the cakes!! Absolutely perfect :)

I can't believe she's one. Such a beautiful baby girl!!

SJINCO said...

That cake was the cutest ever! Looks like you had a great party, and we all love pictures!

LOVE THEM! Now rest, you are allowed.

Lost A Sock said...

Too cool! I love your new colors, and I especially love Delaney's birthday cake! Holy cats!

Also, our new pack n play is the same pattern as your high chair. Just thought you might need a little random in your life, from a late commenter...reading at 4am.

So now that you're through your first year of being Mother of Three, you'll tell us that it was really okay and you'd highly recommend it to any blogger pal about to go there, right? ;o)

Anonymous said...

Love the Cake! Love the Paint! Glad you made it thru the 1st day of kindergarten!!!!
Love you!
Lucy

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's already ONE!!! I remember when you posted your peed-on-stick like it was yesterday!

But damn... she's cute.

Jean 2 said...

Who decides to paint in the midst of all that craziness? Oh I know... I know...STACEY!!
Sheesh-you are nuts!
Adorable is all I can say about that baby. Even when she cries. I'm with Erica, why did she cry? ;(
Cake-amazing.

kristi said...

Adorable pictures!