
I know there is a long road ahead. Obama will make decisions that won't please all of us. The economy will likely get worse before it gets better. I don't expect him to SAVE US. But I truly believe that he is going to try his best to make our country well again. And most importantly, I know I made the only decision I COULD have made back in November, because:

I like Obama. I have faith in him. I trust him. I'm proud to witness this day.
Is 9:00 am too early to crack open the champagne?
7 comments:
I agree with you 100%. I think we are in great hands.
If you have to ask that question, then, you already know the answer.
OF COURSE it's not too early!
Hell no! Is that why you didn't answer your phone yesterday;)? I am excited. He does have a long road, but I think he will do a great job.
I do have faith that the best is yet to come. I watched yesterday with pride. Yes-I did!
I have faith too. And hope. I too was tingling with pride yesterday while I watched the inaguration coverage.
I don't know what it is about that man, but god would I love to just pinch his little cheeks!
you know, I check this damn site all the time!!!! You better get to entertaining me, I miss your drama!!!
Call me too!
:)
Lucy
I agree with you 100%!
just checking in...are you coated in ICE right now?
Post a Comment