Who are you at four?
You "looooooovvvve" everything. You are very passionate in expressing your frequent joy over EVERYTHING, right down to something as simple as a sucker from the bank teller.
You also think everything is "DUMB!!!!" You are very passionate in expressing your frequent dislike of EVERYTHING, such as people laughing at you. Or touching you. Or looking at you. Or breathing near you. THE DRAMA. OMG.
You are an AWESOME eater - you adore candy, cake, and leftover icing when I'm decorating cakes, but you also gobble up spinach, broccoli, and grilled chicken.
You are the most wonderful cuddler in the world. You still, at four, love to be rocked, and you give lots of kisses and hugs.
You have the most fantastic sense of style. You put together some killer outfits, and you take a pair of shades wherever you go.
Baby dolls are your THING.
You love to plant flowers. You talk to them and pat them as you "put them to their beds".
You hate to do work - you will spend twenty minutes VERRRRRY SLOOOOWWLY tucking your dolls into blankets while Garrett ends up with all the hard labor, all the while INSISTING that you "ARE cleaning!!!"
You are so free spirited - while Garrett is very meticulous about coloring in the lines, coloring all horses brown and all bananas yellow, organizing his toys, and making rules for you to follow, you are right behind him doing the exact opposite - you ALWAYS color outside the lines, your horses are purple and your bananas are red, and you enjoy NOT doing whatever it is he wants you to.
You absolutely adore taking care of Delaney.
You watch an INSANE amount of television - Dora is your favorite.
You carry around your book of Fairy Tales everywhere we go.
You sing loudly and with abandon.
"You Are My Sunshine" is the song you ask for most often.
I love you, sunshine. Happy birthday!

13 comments:
Awww, Happy Birthday Laura!
How sweet!! Happy Birthday, Laura!!
Happy Birthday Laura! We miss you. Stace, that was a beautiful post. Have a good b-day weekend. Cards and a package will soon make it's way to the mail. Ha ha. Look for it in July!
Happy Birthday Laura! Stacey you are a wonderful mother. I am very proud of you!! Have an awesome weekend, looks like the weather will be great. Wish we could be there. Andrea & Ani
Isn't crazy how time flies? I love all of the pictures and she sounds just like my almost-4-year-old. :) Happy Birthday, Laura!
Oh my goodness! She is 4!!!! When did that happen? Happy Birthday Laura!!!
When I looked at that baby pic of her in the green, I though it was Delaney.
Happy Birtbday Laura!
My how time has flown! Laura has the most beautiful eyes that just jump out of every picture!
Have a great birthday Stacey and take some much deserved time for just you!
Carey
That is very sweet! I love her! She is such a free little birdie! Toys R Us...let me know!
So Sweet! Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Laura!! I hope you had a fantastic day, and I'm sure your mommy made you a beautiful cake. More pictures, ahem. ;O)
(I'm sorry I'm so late on this one!)
What a nice bday post!
But I gotta tell you, when I first saw the photo of the ultrasound, with the title of "something something four..." I thought you were pregnant again!
Pregnant again? Wouldn't that be funny!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Laura! She is so beautiful. I love the swing picture. That was the age she was when the girls and I got to spend the evening watching her and pushing her in the swing. ;)
I love how you describe her. I can't wait to see how Delaney's personality will be compared to the other two who are opposites... amazing!
She is adorable!
Post a Comment