Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Birthday and NEW BLOG DAY to me!

Hey there! Glad you're here. I have to take Laura to school right now, and then finish up some cake orders, but there WILL be a big 'ol "What the hell has been going ON" post when you wake up in the morning. Because I KNOW that my blog draaaaaaama is right at the tip-top of your list of priorities. RIGHT?????? I thought so.

15 comments:

Amy W said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Stacey. On my way out the door to hospital. My new grandson is gonna be born sometime today. Glad to hear from you. I was all butthurt when I couldn't get on your blog. I have been geting some weird stuff on mine in comments. I don't know how to rid myself of them.Checked out your cakelady site. It is fantastic.And yes, I am dieing to hear whats going on. love ya, debi

Patiently waiting said...

Happy Birthday Stacey! Today is my nephew's birthday too! Thanks for the invite to the new blog; I look forward to reading.

Donna B. said...

I do not know what it says about me, but I am VERRRY curious to know what has happened.
Also "Happy Birthday"!

Jennifer said...

Yeah! I love your drama. It makes me feel less alone!

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday! My youngest was my April Fool's joke last year! So you share birthdays. :) Can't wait to hear what happened! :) Was it a Walmart groupie that pushed your blog over the edge?

Lost A Sock said...

Happy Birthday Stacey!!

Looking forward to your new blogging adventures, and hearing about what's going on!

Anonymous said...

Score!!! Happy Birthday, Stacey, I think and pray for you often...we are all in this raising kid thang together!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday :) Mine was Saturday and I am still refusing to admit I am 30. I prefer to say 29ish.

Thanks for allowing me access to the super secret blog. And really? I'm DYING at the name.

:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Stacey!

Can't wait for tomorrow's blog!

Carey

Erica said...

Happy Birthday! As I am one nosy bitch, I have already called and grilled you on it, but I can't wait to hear the full story!

Lynanne said...

Happy 29th birthday!!!!! again!

Jean 2 said...

Oh the drama. Love your new title! Well-for lack of better words... I can't wait either!! ;) Get on the blog!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! :)